CAER VIDEOS AND VODCASTS
- UK REVEAL VIDEO - UK Researchers Get $3 Million to Develop Carbon-capture Technology
- October 1, 2013 - CAER has received a $3 million grant from the U.S. Dept. of Energy to develop carbon-capture technology.
Educational Flash Movies about Power Generation Techniques
- VIDEO - Reduction of the Explosive Potential of Ammonium Nitrate - (Flash File) - 15 MB size; excellent quality; Flash (swf) format
- A featured KCI Project of the National Institute for Hometown Security (NIHS). It interviews Dr. Darrell Taulbee, UK CAER, who is the project manager. Video provided provided courtesy of NIHS.
- VIDEO - Detonation of FGD Testing - Windows Media - wmv (26MB) | Quicktime - mov (27MB)
- More videos of the Detonations
- Briquetting Video - 4.4 MB size; good quality; Windows Media (wmv) format