CAER VIDEOS AND VODCASTS
Kentucky's National Science Foundation Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (KYNSFEPSCoR) reports administatively to the University of Kentucky's Center for Applied Energy Research's director, Dr. Rodney Andrews.
Working in collaboration with the National Science Foundation (NSF), Kentucky's NSF EPSCoR assists to strengthen research and education in science and engineering. The vision of the KY NSF EPSCoR is to advance, encourage and develop long term improvements in scientific discovery, innovation and education throughout the Commonwealth.
- Reveal Video - Kentucky is awarded $20 million dollar grant to grow the "New Energy Economy" from the National Science Foundation, only one of six jurisdictions chosen to receive the five-year research infrastructure improvement track one award from NSF's EPSCoR.
- Reveal Video - EPSCoR funding drives Kentucky's new knowledge-based economy. by providing tools, discoveries and workforce needed for the state to successfully transition from its past dependence on mining and mineral industries to a vibrant, knowledge-based economy.
- KY NSF EPSCoR Video of Courtney McKelphin
- September 15, 2015 - Courtney procured funding support for her research via Kentucky NSF EPSCoR's Research Scholar's Program which provides funding opportunities for faculty-mentored research projects for under-represented undergrad students in STEM fields.
- KY NSF EPSCoR Videos - Success stories of the particpants that produce projects that are funded by the KY NSF EPSCoR program.