CAER VIDEOS AND VODCASTS
Videos from the Clean Fuels and Chemicals Group
- Newscasts of CTL Interviews - A series of newscasts/videos regarding coal's potential as a transportation fuel; Burt Davis of CAER was interviewed and consulted as an expert on CTL research.
- Newswise Article and Video - Coal to Liquids (CTL) research is the topical focus of interviews with both Dr. Burt Davis and Dr. Rodney Andrews, Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) scientists, made available via video in this Newswise article. Newswise is a service that is sent to and utilized by journalists across the country.
Videos about Coal & Biomass Project at UK CAER
- UK REVEAL VIDEO - Coal & Biomass to Fuels at the University of Kentucky
- On November 8, 2011, CAER broke ground on a $5.7 million facility to turn coal to liquids for fuels.
- UK REVEAL VIDEO - UK Breaks Ground for Coal/Biomass to Fuel Facility
- November 9, 2011 - Groundbreaking of a UK coal/biomass-to-liquids unit that could lead to development of vehicle fuels.