CAER VIDEOS AND VODCASTS
Carbon Dioxide Mitigation and Byproducts Research Video Using Algae at Power Plants
- UK REVEAL VIDEO - Part 1
- October 3, 2013 - UK College of Design students created plans for 100 acres of algae photo bioreactors at East Bend Station.
- UK REVEAL VIDEO - Part 2
- October 3, 2013 - With federal emissions limits looming, CAER is proving an algae-based system can capture and sequester CO2.
Bio-Oil from the Growing Kentucky Series
- VIDEO - Windows Media - wmv (15MB) | Flash - flv (9.4MB) | Mobile Phone (7.5MB)
- Alternative Resources for the Future from Growing Kentucky Program courtesy of the UK College of Agriculture. Waste wood and low value plant residues can be formed into a crude bio-oil which can be made into a variety of high-value petroleum products.
- Biofuels Discussion on the Air - UK Perspectives