Faculty Associates -
Tenured Faculty -
The Center maintains a Faculty Associates program which aims to strengthen ties with UK academic departments.
Current CAER Faculty Associates include:
Tenured faculty status ensures a longterm collaboration in relevant areas between the CAER and appropriate fields
at the university.
The CAER research staff also plays a role in UK's academic departments.
Below is a list of the current faculty status of researchers.
- Dr. Rodney Andrew, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Dr. Uschi Graham, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Geology
- Dr. Kevin Henke, Part-time Instructor, Geology
- Dr. James Hower, Adjunct Professor, Geology
- Dr. B.K. Parekh, Adjunct Associate Professor, Mining Engineering
- Dr. Jack Groppo, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Mining Engineering