Other Conferences and Meetings
The Center supports staff involvement in many different organizations, conferences, workshops and symposia.
- The Institute for Briquetting and Agglomeration Announces its 30th Biennial Conference – CALL FOR PAPERS
- The 2007 International Conference on Coal Science and Technology will be held at the East Midlands Conference Centre, The University of Nottingham. As for previous conferences in this series, all aspects of coal science and technology will be covered, with special emphasis this year on clean coal and CO2 capture and storage. The university is is located in the beautiful historic town of Nottingham, nestled in the rural county of Nottinghamshire, home to Sherwood forest and Robin Hood, Nottingham castle, and the oldest Inn in England. For more information, go to: http://www.2007ICCST.org/
- 2006 Environmental Controls - DOE NETL Conference - May 16-18, 2006.
- AshTech 2006 Conference - May 14-17, 2006.
- 24th Annual Pittsburgh Coal Conference: "Coal - Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development" to be held September 10-14, 2007, at Johannesburg, South Africa. It will be co-hosted by the University of Pittsburgh and the North-West University, Potchefstroom Campus (South Africa). It will be held at the Sandton Convention Centre.
- Business Development Mission Beijing and Shanghai, China - November 13-17, 2006.
- Technical Interactive Forum - Flue Gas Desulfurization By-products at Coal Mines organized by U.S. Office of Surface Mining and Ohio State University - November 14-16, 2006.
- CoalAsh International Conference - South African Coal Ash Association - October 2-4, 2006.
- 12th International Conference on Coal Science (ICCS), Cairns Convention Centre, Queensland, Australia - 11/2-6/03
- 2003 International Ash Utilization Symposium (IAUS) - 10/20-22/03
- International Symposia - Advances in Waste Management and Recycling - September 9-11, 2003
- International Symposia - Celebrating Concrete: People and Practice - September 3-4, 2003 - Dundee, Scotland
- Register for both events at: www.ctuevents.co.uk
- Unburned Carbon on Utility Fly Ash
- Marriott City Center Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA - (October 28, 2003)
- Conference on Selective Catalytic Reduction and Non-Catalytic Reduction for NOx Control
- Marriott City Center Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA - (October 29-30, 2003)
- For more information on either conference:
Karen Lockhart - NETL Events Management
412-386-4763 - Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12th ICCS, Australia
- Kentucky Geological Survey 43rd Annual Seminar - (May 16, 2003)
For more information, contact Carol Ruthven - (859-257-5500 x128; email@example.com)
Last updated: June 9, 2003