CAER Library Circulation Policies
Please call before traveling to CAER to insure that the required book(s) are available to be checked out (reference items may not be borrowed). Books may be checked out to:
- UK faculty, staff and graduate students for 1 month
- UK undergraduate students must place an Interlibrary Loan request from their local library
- Other than UK affiliated--please call*
- Individuals must present a valid UK staff/student ID card, and/or valid Kentucky Driver's License plus a current telephone number
- Books must be checked out IN PERSON (no phone check-outs/no exceptions) or may be requested through University of Kentucky's Young Library Interlibrary Loan Services. (Note: CAER Journals are non-circulating; in-house use only, copier is available for $0.10 per page.)
- To check the current circulation status of any books in the CAER online catalog, call: 859-257-0309.
*Will lend books to members of the Fayette County Public and/or to Fayette County businesses for a maximum of two (2) weeks on a case-by-case basis. Books are available via Interlibrary Loan for the general public outside of the Fayette County area. Please contact your local librarian for details.
Please contact the CAER Library staff for additional questions:
Theresa Wiley, Library Manager