The Center for Applied Energy Research library staff are always happy to assist with any inquiries.
The CAER Library provides the following services to the public:
- Assistance with general reference queries pertaining to CAER library collection
- Full access to all university databases and online journals - (UK staff)
- Provide coal related links via CAER public web site
Library services to CAER staff include in-depth reference/research services and literature searching; training for database/Internet search skills; database maintenance; grant/solicitation awareness; maintain library web site that links to web-accessible informational databases.
Location and Hours
CENTER FOR APPLIED ENERGY RESEARCH LIBRARY
University of Kentucky
2540 Research Park Drive
Lexington, Kentucky 40511-8410
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (M-F)
Driving Directions and Maps
Theresa Wiley, Library Manager
- CAER Staff Publications is a separate database that includes staff journal publications (refereed and non-refereed) and presentations from 1989 to present. Search for author, title, source, year, keyword and document type.
- 1972-1988 Staff Publications - This database consists of the citations (those citations turned into the library during that time period) to the Center's past publications when it was known as: KCERL, KECL, KCER, IMMR .... and so forth. The Library has paper copies of many of these papers; photocopy fees and appropriate copyright fees will be accessed-contact the library staff for details.
- The library also maintains the CAER Staff Profiles web-based database.