CCBs are minerals that remain after coal is burned to generate electricity ...
What Types of CCBs are There?
- BOTTOM ASH
- formed in coal furnaces, they are agglomerated ash particles that
are too large to be carried in the flue gases and fall through open
grates to an ash hopper at the bottom of the furnace....
- How many CCBs are produced?
- How many million tons of these coal combustion by-products are generated annually?
- Find out more about Coal Combustion Products
- CCP Factsheets from ACAA - Topics include: Safety Issues; Non-hazardous Status; Environmentally Beneficial; Economic Concerns; Increase Utilization; Recycled Products
More About Coal