Coal Combustion Products Utilization and Management: A Practical Workshop
DATE: October 9-10, 2012
AGENDA - PDF file.
- Workshop will be held in the Grand Kentucky Salon, second floor in the Hilton Downtown Lexington Hotel - (369 West Vine Street | Lexington, Kentucky USA 40507)
- Introduction to Coal Combustion Ash Utilization - Bob Jewell
- Current On-site Ash Management Practicies - Don Fuller
- Coal Combustion Products and the Construction Environment - Bob Rathbone
- Coal Ash: Beneficiation and Advanced Materials / Application - Jack Groppo
- Flue Gas Desulfurization Gypsum (FGD Gypsum): Characteristics, Applications and Materials - John Gaynor
- Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Materials in Agriculture - Warren A. Dick
- Coal Ash; Environmental Safety and Sustainable Construction - Ken Ladwig
- Health Hazards and Risk Issues: Sorting Fact from Fear - Lisa Bradley
- Coal Combustion Products in a Low Carbon Future: The Next Steps in Coal Ash Use - Henk Nugteren
- Coal Combustion Products in a New Regulatory Era - Tom Adams
- Book your room at the Hilton Hotel - book now to receive the workshop discounted rate. The group code is UKCFAE.
- The cut-off date to book at the $109.00 workshop rate is September 22, 2012. Please book now!
INDIVIDUAL RESERVATIONS: Each individual guest will make their own reservations by calling 1-859-231-9000,or toll free 1-877-539-1648 and ask for the group code UKCFAE. Or mention UK Applied Energy. They must identify themselves as members of Group. All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Reservations canceled after 24 hours prior to day of arrival will be charged for the first night's room and tax.
Hilton Downtown Lexington
369 West Vine Street
Lexington, Kentucky USA 40507
Registration and Fees
- Fee: $595.00 per person
- Registration Form - PDF - Word
- Professional Development Hours will be available to attendees.
Register Interest / Contact Us
Please call or email:
University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research
2540 Research Park Drive
Lexington, KY 40511 USA