CAER Web Development
A website allows an organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are millions of people, from all over the world, online at any time of the day. Word of mouth has always been one of the most powerful tools in communicating a message. Now the "word of mouth" metaphor has become an electronic reality - becoming words on a computer screen that improves the Center's ability to communicate in an increasingly complex world.
The CAER Web Development Group uses some of the most powerful resources in today's communication avenues - web sites, blogs, social media, etc. - to disseminate CAER organizational scientific and educational information.
Along with web development activites in support of research and educational projects, other responsibiliies include electronic media publishing; podcasts and vodcasts; staff assistance/service; internal sharepoint site functions; conference planning.
CAER Web Sites:
- CAER Web Site (CAER)
- Catalysis Research Testing Center (CRTC)
- Kentucky Ash Education Web Site
- Univerity of Kentucky Lignin Project
CAER Publication Web Sites:
CAER Hosted Web Sites:
- American Carbon Society
- Kentucky-Argonne Battery Center
- Kentucky Energy Club
- Kentucky NSF EPSCoR
- Kentucky Research Consortium for Energy and the Environment (KRCEE)
CAER Hosted Conference Web Sites:
- Energizing Kentucky Conference
- Kentucky Energy Summit
- World of Coal Ash Conference (WOCA)
- International Ash Utilization Symposium - retired