Energy news is everywhere. It is, and will be, 'the' topic for the foreseeable future. The CAER Communications Group translates technical information from the world of science into concepts the general lay person can understand. We do this through publications, the web and other social media, video, and broadcasts.
- Conduit between the public and the researchers - Call on us and we will put you in touch with the right expert to answer your questions.
- Educational Outreach - We can act as a liaison to educate your group on energy issues.
- Interact with members of the media - Journalists, contact us to reach the expert you need.
- Follow us through social media - Post feature stories on Facebook, the Blog, the web, Podcasts and twitter.
- Write and distribute newsletters: Energeia and Real Time - Energeia is a newsletter with feature articles on energy-related stories, commentaries, and announcements. Real Time is a bimonthly newsletter highlighting events at the CAER.