Electrochemical Power Links
- American Carbon Society - The Society promotes interdisciplinary research and technology in the field of carbon science. Moreover, the Society sponsors a Biennial Conference on Carbon, a major international conference encompassing all areas of carbon science.
- Consortium for Premium Carbon Products from Coal - (CPCPC) is directed to work on the production of high-value carbon products from coal. Current research activities include projects on such materials as graphite, activated carbon, anthracite, pitch, carbon fibers, carbon black, carbon foams, and carbon from coal-fired power plant ash.
- Contour Energy Systems - is a leading innovator of advanced battery technologies leveraging materials science breakthroughs and patented manufacturing processes for the development of next-generation primary and rechargeable battery systems.
- Crown Battery - over 76 years Crown Battery has developed from a small, successful battery repair shop to a growing and profitable company with 170,000 square foot manufacturing facility..
- Nanostructure Science and Technology - A world-wide study by the WTEC panel
- Office of Naval Research
Warning: Some web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by the University of Kentucky nor CAER. The University nor CAER take no responsibility for the content of those sites.