Clean Fuels Links
- American Chemical Society's - Fuel Chemistry Division
- American Chemical Society's - Petroleum Chemistry Division
- Chemical Hertiage Foundation - serves the community of the chemical and molecular sciences and the wider public by treasuring the past, educating the present, and inspiring the future; site offers many tools for researchers, students, and the general public
- Coal to Liquids - from the World Coal Institute
- Coal to Liquids - Liquid Fuels from Coal — the Domestic Response to Imported Energy from the Future Coal Fuels.org Site
- Fischer-Tropsch Archive - documents from 1920's to present regarding the history and development of the F-T process.
- History of Catalysis - by B. Davis at the CRTC, Center for Applied Energy Research
- History of Catalysis from NACS - historical accounts and biographies
- North American Catalyis Society (NACS) - promotes and encourages the growth and development of the science of catalysis; lots of informative links, articles, etc -- NACS useful catalysis links
- Read the Romanian translation of this web page by Alexander Ovsov.
Warning: Some web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by the University of Kentucky nor CAER. The University nor CAER take no responsibility for the content of those sites.