- American Elements - This company produces advanced materials for governments, universities and national labs. It describes the research and uses of each of the elements, including properties, safety data and applications.
- American Carbon Society - The Society promotes interdisciplinary research and technology in the field of carbon science. Moreover, the Society sponsors a Biennial Conference on Carbon, a major international conference encompassing all areas of carbon science.
- CarboLex Research and Industry Links - Links include a Q & A discussion list and Nanotechnology Now
- A Carbon Nanotube Page - A site maintained by a researcher in the Chemistry Department of the University of Reading; good source of nanotube resources.
- Consol Energy Inc - CONSOL Energy's Research and Development Department, located in Library, Pa., and Morgantown, W.Va., is the largest private research organization in the United States devoted exclusively to coal.
- Consortium for Premium Carbon Products from Coal - (CPCPC) is directed to work on the production of high-value carbon products from coal. Current research activities include projects on such materials as graphite, activated carbon, anthracite, pitch, carbon fibers, carbon black, carbon foams, and carbon from coal-fired power plant ash.
- Filtrona International Ltd - Filtrona's fibre components division is a leading manufacturer of bonded fibre components used in an extensive range of consumer disposable products.
- Koppers Industries - Koppers is a leading integrated producer of carbon compounds and treated wood products for use in the aluminum, chemical, railroad, utility, and steel industries.
- NanoRing - This ring was created to provide education in the current nanotechnological age.
- Nanostructure Science and Technology - A world-wide study by the WTEC panel
- NanoTechNews.com - NanotechNews and MEMS Center have transformed into News.NanoApex.com, a portal that delivers breaking news, exclusive small-tech resources, large knowledge databases, and a place to discuss nanotech and MEMS with a growing community. (02/03)
- NanoTechnology Industries - Links to Nanotechnology involved companies.
- Reilly Industries - Reilly Industries is a leading producer of specialty and pyridine chemicals.
- The Nanotube Site - The site intends to facilitate the exchange of ideas among researchers by concentrating links to sites dedicated to nanotubes. Maintained by David Tomanek at Michigan State University.
Warning: Some web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by the University of Kentucky nor CAER. The University nor CAER take no responsibility for the content of those sites.