Biofuels and Environmental Catalysis
- Cross-cut lean exhaust emissions reduction simulations (CLEERS) - CLEERS's overall objective is to promote development of improved computational tools for simulating realistic full-system performance of lean-burn engines and the associated emissions control systems.
- DieselNet - Online information service on clean diesel engines and diesel emissions.
- DOE: Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy - The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Biomass Program develops technology for conversion of biomass (plant-derived material) to valuable fuels, chemicals, materials and power, so as to reduce dependence on foreign oil and foster growth of biorefineries.
- DOE: FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Program - It is developing more energy efficient and environmentally friendly highway transportation technologies that will enable America to use less petroleum.
- National Biodiesel Board - The NBB is the national trade association representing the biodiesel industry as the coordinating body for research and development in the United States.
- Reducing Emissions: Cleaner Diesels - ChipExpress company link - as requested by Susan Bowen's students in the Mason Learning Center.
- USDA - The United States Department of Agriculture Biofuels research.
Warning: Some web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by the University of Kentucky nor CAER. The University nor CAER take no responsibility for the content of those sites.