301 E. Vine Street - Lexington, KY - 1-800-845-3959 or 606-233-7299
Many sightseeing opportunities are available in the Bluegrass area, which is best known for its horse breeding/racing industry and its bourbon distilleries. The Lexington Convention and Visitors Bureau has a wealth of information which you may obtain by contacting them.
4089 Iron Works Pike - Lexington, KY 40511 - 859-233-4303
The Kentucky Horse Park, one of the parks of the Kentucky state park system, is located in Lexington. It offers a variety of museums, galleries, theaters, and working farm exhibits dedicated to information about the horse.
4201 Versailles Road - Lexington, KY 40592-1690 - 1-800-456-3412 or 606-254-3412
(No racing Monday or Tuesday)
Keeneland is a combination Thoroughbred race course and sales company located six miles west of Lexington in the heart of Kentucky's famed Bluegrass Region.
Extensive information on things to see and do in Kentucky. This is a version of the state's official vacation guide which includes regional listings of attractions, lodging, parks, marinas and other tourism activities.
- Lexington Maps and Directions - airport, downtown, parking, walking, biking
- State of Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Maps
- Kentucky 511 Transportation Info
The three closest airports to the meeting venue:
- Lexington's Blue Grass Airport
- Louisville's International Airport
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky's International Airport
Cites with Airports near Lexington, Kentucky
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky - 84 miles
- Columbus, Ohio - 194 miles
- Dayton, Ohio - 140 miles
- Indianapolis, Indiana - 183 miles
- Louisville, Kentucky - 71 miles
- Nashville, Tennessee - 209 miles